Thursday, September 11, 2014

Great Blog Post

If you're in youth ministry, or in church world in general, you've read about or heard about the numerous statistics pointing to what some call the "drop out problem." I don't want to get into the numbers. (Lately I am of the opinion that we can get too distracted by them.) But I do want to address something I've observed over the last few years.
 READ MORE . . . .









http://youthministry360.com/ 

The fine folks at YM360 put out some great material and resources. 
Check them out!

2 comments:

Andy Blanks said...

Just saw this, Andy. Thanks so much for the encouraging words. Glad you found the post meaningful. Let us know if we can ever serve you in any way in the future. Blessings.

Andy Lawrenson said...

Thanks Andy.
Love what you guys do. Great resource to youth ministers.

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...