Friday, December 26, 2008

Winterfest

We are going.  Several years ago we started attending this event.  In the "early" years we had as few as 4 go with us.  Each year our group has grown.  This year will be our largest group yet.  We are stoked!  There are lots of great music artists and speakers at Winterfest.  I'm even more stoked about the team of adults I have going with me, there will be 7 adults going to keep an eye on the young 'uns.  In general I think a ratio of 10 students per adult is good, but I think 7 to one is even better.  

If you haven't heard of Winterfest you can check out their site.  We have met their groups that travel as far as Houston, Texas to attend.  There will be about 8000 of us rockin in the new year together.

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...