Sunday, July 13, 2008

Contagious Tonight

Tonight at Contagious on the beach we set a new record.  90 hot dogs consumed!  
Tonight we talked about Joshua facing an impossible task, defeating Jericho (Joshua 6).
We learned to:
1.  Seek and encounter with God
2. Submit to his will
3.  Serve even in the smallest details

Parent Pod continues to go well each week there are some new faces in the Pod.  We had a slew of guests tonight to the youth group.    Summer at Contagious is great, relaxed, fun and growing.  It is also awesome to have the best youth ministry team on the face of the planet!

4 comments:

marie said...

I was a bit overwhelmed with my group--and not all of the regulars were there. Luckily I had some excellent help from Lauren!

Rick Lawrenson said...

Leave it to you to count hot dogs consumed instead of the number of youth and parents present.

Andy Lawrenson said...

Well I don't usually advertise the number of people.
I will say we were well over 60

Andy Lawrenson said...

large amounts of foods consumed has always been interesting to me for some reason

New Site is up and Running

My new web site which now hosts my blog posts is up and fully functional. You can check it out at andylawrenson.com . There is also a ...